Hello everyone. It’s been a long while. We are all going through the same experiences no matter where we are in the world, so I won’t bother you with my stories as I know we all have many stories to tell about these challenging times. My prayers go out to all of you living in the U.S, and Europe. I cannot imagine how it must feel to be in the midst of a widespread pandemic.
Our country fortunately has less than 500 confirmed cases and less than 20 deaths as of today. Considering that majority of the population of 100 million belong to the low income group it is indeed something to be grateful for. Fortunately, our government responded immediately – strict quarantine measures and lock downs began when the number of confirmed cases was less than 50 and there were few violations of the quarantine measures.
That’s my short story.
For those of you who are thinking of beginning a draft, or are working on a draft, here is a free online writing activity you may want to join as you hunker down in your homes. These writing schedules will put you in a virtual writing room with other writers as you work on your own drafts. This may seem boring but believe me, there is an energy that presents itself when you are in the same writing space with others.
With so many folks working from home – thus avoiding hours commuting each week – and so many folks required to sequester themselves, we thought it would be helpful to encourage folks to write. And what better way to get back to your novel, or try out a new format or clean up those writing projects that have been hanging around than to join with others in online writing sessions?
Join me, Gail Woodard, for up to 48 hours of writing time together between now and the end of April!
That’s right. 48 hours of FREE online group writing sessions!
Here’s how Writers’ Sprints work:
- 24 scheduled online writing sessions – on Wednesdays and Thursdays, mornings and evenings.
- Each session offers about 2 hours of writing time.
- Work on YOUR book in a highly energizing online environment.
- Benefit from the intentions and focus of other authors.
- Attend as many or as few sessions as you want. This is YOUR time to work on YOUR book!
- I’ll be working on my book(s) too, so please join me!
- Wednesdays: March 25, April 1, April 8, April 15, April 22 and April 29.
- Thursdays: March 26, April 2, April 9, April 16, April 23 and April 30.
- Morning sessions run 7:30 am to 9:30 am PDT/10:30 am to 12:30 pm EDT
- Evening sessions run 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm PDT/8:30 pm to 10:30 pm EDT.
If you are interested in attending any of our Writers’ Sprints (via Zoom), please email
You are welcome to join in one or all of the sessions.